Life of a Mom


Real talk with moms …..



Its hard trying to be the perfect mom, always comparing yourself to other moms who look like they have



their lives together but in reality they are just like you .. Look at that mom she has it together her kids



are so well behaved   , but the truth is we moms have no idea what were doing half the time.. I have 4



kids and I wake up not knowing how my day will begin or end.. Its something new everyday. I look at



social media and I see these moms who have perfect kids perfect homes, and I look at my life and I



barely make all my chores , my day isn't long enough for the things my kids have planned. I love being



mom it’s the greatest gift god could ever give me, but I was not prepared for the sleepless nights the



ever ending screaming and crying , you are never really ready for motherhood , doesn’t matter if its your



first kid or 5th its never the same . I know first hand , I have 4 and  not one was the same, my boys are



the hardest ones yet, my daughter was the easiest kid ever .. I really believe that girls are so much easier



then boys, it’s a whole new ball park with them  , I bet a lot of you moms can relate to that.. I am a stay



at home mom/wife, I haven't worked in 4 years , although I would love to, my schedule doesn’t fit with



my kids, I know a lot of moms have this problem, and plus daycare is outrage now a days , I mean come



on , almost 900 a month , that like rent .. Lol I've always enjoyed writing, and giving advice, and I've always





thought about starting a blog , and here I am writing about my life and how imperfect it is, and that’s



okay, I know a lot of stay at home moms understand what we go through, just because their lives are the



same its a struggle. I could on and on about my life, my blog isn't just about me, its about moms, moms who 


struggle and just need a pick me up on knowing they are not alone, because trust me i thought i was . 


This is my first blog and i don't know much about being a blogger, but I'm learning along the way, and i really


hope you enjoy my writing and life advice on being a mother !!! 

Comments

  1. I want to know what people think .. so please leave comments and let me know how i am doing , or what you think .. thank you !!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts